Top Antalya Archaeology Tours
76 results | All Antalya Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour guide and beautiful historic city. Only one thing was really good is the weather, too hot in Antalya."
* A traveler said: "Every thing is wonderful from rides especially the coasters and the water slides and swimming pools and dolphin show ."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Absolutely loved the guide. Very helpful. Definitely do it again the next time I am here."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was great. Our guide was informative and friendly. He knew a lot of history and was passionate, I can't remember his name unfortunately but his energy was great. Pick up and drop off was prompt. Pamukkale is a wonderful place to step into history with beautiful arches and the theater. So much history in one place I wish I had more time because I could explore all day. The pools were beautiful and you can understand why they were sacred. Overall it was an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Loved the canyoning part it was amazing climbing all the way and then swim in the cold river to get to the next point. And the rafting part was so fun to go through. Lastly, the zip-line part was amazing as well. Highly recommended experience!"
* A traveler said: "High speed and no traffic :) It was fun and adventurous. Thank you for emotions. I recommend this experience"
* A traveler said: "We had a another long but lovely tour with our guide Genghis, who escorted us thorough all the sights and then given free time to explore the attractions. The tour was conducted with historical explanations as well as a sense of humour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Yunus who was very helpful and very informative. I was refreshing to get a tour guide who speaks good English in Turkey. We really enjoyed the cable ride and the waterfalls. I would definitely recommend this tour and with Yunus."
* A traveler said: "thanks to solymos travel. was fantastick tour,nice,frendle interesting team, good time. i like it and recomend to all. thanks sincertely arunas rimkus uk kings lynn"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide was great and very good with everyone on the tour. His knowledge of the history and Turkish culture was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Highlight was the boat trip to Myra. Driving around the peninsula is very scenic."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Not only were Kekova, Demre, and Myra amazing, but the scenery and landscape along the way were great as well. I would highly recommend this trip. Our tour guide was extremely friendly and was very knowledgeable about the sites. Don't forget to bring extra cash as there are small shops in Demre and Myra to buy souvenirs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese