Top Antalya Historical Tours
115 results | All Antalya Tours
* A traveler said: "thanks to solymos travel. was fantastick tour,nice,frendle interesting team, good time. i like it and recomend to all. thanks sincertely arunas rimkus uk kings lynn"
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour guide and beautiful historic city. Only one thing was really good is the weather, too hot in Antalya."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was great. Our guide was informative and friendly. He knew a lot of history and was passionate, I can't remember his name unfortunately but his energy was great. Pick up and drop off was prompt. Pamukkale is a wonderful place to step into history with beautiful arches and the theater. So much history in one place I wish I had more time because I could explore all day. The pools were beautiful and you can understand why they were sacred. Overall it was an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "We went Antalya city tour was really good. Really nice place I ever seen.tour guide lady was very helpful"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. Our guide was great and very good with everyone on the tour. His knowledge of the history and Turkish culture was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had a another long but lovely tour with our guide Genghis, who escorted us thorough all the sights and then given free time to explore the attractions. The tour was conducted with historical explanations as well as a sense of humour."
* A traveler said: "Highlight was the boat trip to Myra. Driving around the peninsula is very scenic."
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour. Not only were Kekova, Demre, and Myra amazing, but the scenery and landscape along the way were great as well. I would highly recommend this trip. Our tour guide was extremely friendly and was very knowledgeable about the sites. Don't forget to bring extra cash as there are small shops in Demre and Myra to buy souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was lovely , we was picked up in an air conditioned mini bus for just the 3 of us, he spoke excellent English and gave us all the history, had a wonderful day"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese