Top Aqaba Art & Culture
123 results | All Aqaba Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was good, the guide mediocre and the travel agency was lousy. They issued conflicting messages and lied about why the driver was late. The price charged was double what it would have cost if I had done it on site. This reflects badly on Viator and Trip Advisor."
* A traveler said: "Jaafar met us precisely at 6:30 AM close to our gangway! Jaafar proved to be an excellent driver and looked after all our needs! He arranged for our local guide at Petra and then met us after we finished our visit! We were given a cell phone so that after we came back to the entrance, we phoned Jaafar and he promptly picked us up! His car was very comfortable to travel in! He arranged lunch for us at a local barbecue restaurant! Our private transport allowed us to get to the site well before bus loads of people arrived which allowed us to enter Petra gates without waiting in a line up! We walked with our guide at a very slow pace taking lots of pictures and he stopped to give us the history of each particular area. His English was excellent, and he had actually visited our home city , Vancouver, back in the nineties. Thank you Viator for another great visit to Jordan. We have used Viator in different parts of the world and have found the tours excellent , so thank you Viator and Jaafar in Aqaba!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with a great guide Bxr, young and energetic with lot of humor! Visited many surprising attractions in the desert and some nice hiking too. The tee at the sunset was a nice finalle! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our driver met us at the cruise ship port and took us to Petra. He turned us over to the local guide who showed us everything in Petra. He had detailed in depth knowledge of the site and shared it all with us. He took many photos of us during or tour. We walked about 9 miles by the time we walked back up to the top. What fantastic memories. Beware of the horse carriages and the horse back rides are not FREE."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The tour driver was very helpful and took care of us throughout the day . I would recommend this company to anyone who would like a trip of a lifetime to see one of the seven wonders of the world . It is an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "I can't speak enough of this company, driver or the tour guide. Everything was top notch and it was one of the best experiences of our trip. Wonderful people and a great tour company to work with"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful. Fabulous. The driver and guide were both excellent. A trip of a life time. Going in November was perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera