Top Aqaba Private Sightseeing Tours
164 results | All Aqaba Tours
* A traveler said: "I almost didn't book this tour: I was apprehensive about going into the desert in the summer, and even after I decided on that, I wasn't sure about camping. Would it be too much? We started with the one hour camel ride and then did the half-day jeep tour. This was after a four hour bus ride to get to Aqaba from Amman, and then a taxi out to Wadi Rum. (Desert Eyes arranged that for us too.) It was a long day, but worked out perfectly. We kept on saying, "we're going to sleep well tonight;" then the stars were so amazing it was tough to go to bed! We saw a few other groups while we were out in the 4x4, but my friend and I were the only two people at camp. It was a great first post-COVID excursion, and I'm glad I chose this one instead of the glamping. I suppose I do want to sleep in a bubble someday, but I liked the accommodations here (tiny cabin for two, exterior bathroom with plumbing/showers) and it was 25% of the bubble/glamping price. I'm so glad we went for this tour! I'd say it's one of the top tours I've done in my life...and I've been to 40+ countries. The scenery is breathtaking, the food was incredible, our guide was fantastic, so many sights to see, and the stars...wow. One night wasn't enough, really. I would go back in an instant, and I would come back to Jordan specifically for this."
* A traveler said: "Jaafar met us precisely at 6:30 AM close to our gangway! Jaafar proved to be an excellent driver and looked after all our needs! He arranged for our local guide at Petra and then met us after we finished our visit! We were given a cell phone so that after we came back to the entrance, we phoned Jaafar and he promptly picked us up! His car was very comfortable to travel in! He arranged lunch for us at a local barbecue restaurant! Our private transport allowed us to get to the site well before bus loads of people arrived which allowed us to enter Petra gates without waiting in a line up! We walked with our guide at a very slow pace taking lots of pictures and he stopped to give us the history of each particular area. His English was excellent, and he had actually visited our home city , Vancouver, back in the nineties. Thank you Viator for another great visit to Jordan. We have used Viator in different parts of the world and have found the tours excellent , so thank you Viator and Jaafar in Aqaba!"
* A traveler said: "Driver picked us up on time, the hand over to the guide was easy. Hopped into the back of the pick-up truck with benches. Off into the desert we went! Guide was knowledgable, spoke great English, took great photos for us, and picked a great spot to watch the sunset. He showed his love for Wadi Rum, history, and Jordon."
* A traveler said: "Our driver met us at the cruise ship port and took us to Petra. He turned us over to the local guide who showed us everything in Petra. He had detailed in depth knowledge of the site and shared it all with us. He took many photos of us during or tour. We walked about 9 miles by the time we walked back up to the top. What fantastic memories. Beware of the horse carriages and the horse back rides are not FREE."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The tour driver was very helpful and took care of us throughout the day . I would recommend this company to anyone who would like a trip of a lifetime to see one of the seven wonders of the world . It is an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "The driver was good, the guide mediocre and the travel agency was lousy. They issued conflicting messages and lied about why the driver was late. The price charged was double what it would have cost if I had done it on site. This reflects badly on Viator and Trip Advisor."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s sooo beautiful! Well welcomin nice hike great food I slept like a baby everything was perfect 👌🏽"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera