Top Aqaba Tickets & Passes
88 results | All Aqaba Tours
* A traveler said: "Such a lovely overnight tour. Family run company who really took care of us and gave us a real local experience! Full day in the desert with plenty of food and water provided throughout the day. Our guide Ahmed was fantastic... he was friendly, relaxed and great company. The overnight stay was in a camp with lots of lovely food provided. Thanks for an amazing experience Ahmed! This trip was a real highlight - would 100% recommend it to anyone going to Jordan."
* A traveler said: "I almost didn't book this tour: I was apprehensive about going into the desert in the summer, and even after I decided on that, I wasn't sure about camping. Would it be too much? We started with the one hour camel ride and then did the half-day jeep tour. This was after a four hour bus ride to get to Aqaba from Amman, and then a taxi out to Wadi Rum. (Desert Eyes arranged that for us too.) It was a long day, but worked out perfectly. We kept on saying, "we're going to sleep well tonight;" then the stars were so amazing it was tough to go to bed! We saw a few other groups while we were out in the 4x4, but my friend and I were the only two people at camp. It was a great first post-COVID excursion, and I'm glad I chose this one instead of the glamping. I suppose I do want to sleep in a bubble someday, but I liked the accommodations here (tiny cabin for two, exterior bathroom with plumbing/showers) and it was 25% of the bubble/glamping price. I'm so glad we went for this tour! I'd say it's one of the top tours I've done in my life...and I've been to 40+ countries. The scenery is breathtaking, the food was incredible, our guide was fantastic, so many sights to see, and the stars...wow. One night wasn't enough, really. I would go back in an instant, and I would come back to Jordan specifically for this."
* A traveler said: "Besides the professional and interesting tour in the Wadi Rum desert I would like to highlight the hospitality of our guide Feras. My wife had high fever and was invited to sleep in his house. When we had a problem with our rental car, Feras called his relatives who jointly helped to fix the car. Amazing hospitality! I can highly recommend this tour and the guide Feras!"
* A traveler said: "What a great experience! It’s sooo beautiful! Well welcomin nice hike great food I slept like a baby everything was perfect 👌🏽"
* A traveler said: "We had a great trip with a great guide Bxr, young and energetic with lot of humor! Visited many surprising attractions in the desert and some nice hiking too. The tee at the sunset was a nice finalle! Thanks"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera