Top Dodecanese Yoga Classes
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Dodecanese Tours
Sort by: Featured
There’s nothing better than relaxing your body and mind during a yoga retreat in Greece and to go home rejuvenated. Be yourself in a relaxed, calm and inspiring environment. The yoga weeks are tailored for you to relax and recharge. You will be pampered and at the same time still maintain your privacy. Whatever you desire, everything is possible! The beautiful beaches of Kos, delicious Greek food, a wonderful massage and the various possibilities for hiking, cycling and swimming in the sea will make your yoga holiday complete. If you feel like it, in the evening you can go with the group to the thermal baths. This is a natural hot spring, which the Greeks themselves use to relax and enjoy.
About this trip You practice yoga by the seaside as the soaring cliffs tower behind you. We will take you herb gathering through the mountains, showcase a variety of beaches, ancient & medieval castles and temples. You will lounge by the beach everyday and enjoy song and dance by local musicians by night. This itinerary is for those who want nights spent dancing under starry skies as much as they want yoga and learning about health and well being. The Energy It is said that Kalymnos was dedicated to the Sun God Apollo. Temple ruins have been found all over the island attributed to his glory. The Sea The Aegean is charged with the energies of tectonics and volcanic thermals. Rich in mineralogical content, solar and telluric energy charges and trace elements of gold, the seawater is unlike anywhere else in the world. This can resolve ailments such as fatigue, anxiety, and insomnia.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Yoga Classes in Dodecanese are taking additional safety precautions?
These Dodecanese experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Yoga Classes in Dodecanese are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Dodecanese may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros) Tours & Tickets
- Mandraki Harbour Tours & Tickets
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou) Tours & Tickets
- Bee Museum Tours & Tickets
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges) Tours & Tickets
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum Tours & Tickets
- Throne of Helios Tours & Tickets
- Kritinia Castle Tours & Tickets
- Filerimos Hill Tours & Tickets
- Anthony Quinn Bay Tours & Tickets
- Afandou Beach Tours & Tickets
- Profitis Ilias Tours & Tickets
- Waterpark Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Lido Waterpark Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Rhodes Wine Country Tours & Tickets
- Limnionas Beach Tours & Tickets
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes Tours & Tickets
- Lambi Beach Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in West Bank