Calis Beach (Calis Plaji)
Çalış Beach is about 5 km northeast of Fethiye and is served by public minibuses that leave regularly from the Fethiye minibus station. You can also take a water taxi to the beach from Fethiye harbor, a ride that takes about 40 minutes.
There is no entrance fee, but restaurants will expect you to buy food and drink if you sit on “their” stretch of beach. Umbrellas and lounge chairs are available to rent.
- Fethiye Old Town (Paspatur)
- Fethiye Museum (Fethiye Muzesi)
- Gulf of Fethiye (Fethiye Körfezi)
- Fethiye Lycian Stone Sarcophagi
- Fethiye Roman Theater (Telmessos Theatre)
- Ölüdeniz Beach and Blue Lagoon
- Gemiler Island (Gemiler Adasi)
- Butterfly Valley (Kelebekler Vadisi)
- Saklikent National Park (Saklikent Milli Parki)
- Fethiye Lycian Rock Tombs (Tomb of Amyntas)
- Dalyan Mud Bath
- Patara Beach (Patara Plaji)