Top Jerusalem Tickets & Passes
16 results | All Jerusalem Tours
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable staff. Individual attention to all participants. Very hands on. Will definitely go again."
* A traveler said: "The half-day tour was the best investmest I made during my trip to Jerusalem! The tour covered the most essential places in Bethlehem and the tour guides as well as the driver did their best to offer an unforgettable experience. It needs to be said that due to Covid and a lack of other tourists, I received a very personalized tour, but I am sure that bigger groups get just as much out of it. Especially the Church of Nativity was an impressive place, for religious and non-religious people alike."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Bethlehem, offered to taste various Bethlehem breads along the way. Very clear explanation and some extra stuff in the Nativity church"
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous after reading mixed reviews, but it was 100% awesome. I am in my mid-30s and was on a trip with my father who is almost 70 and we couldn’t of had a better time!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent! He was very knowledgeable on every detailed level about all the sights we visited and it's history. It was all very well organized and comfortable. The countryside in the north is so beautiful with so much to see. I highly recommend this fantastic tour!"
* A traveler said: "Scenic for the nature lover, and fulfilling for the curious. Good tour guide, down to earth, and with warm personality"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dan Porges was incredible. He had a lot of information and was very engaging the whole tour. The tour was fun and the timing between locations was planned out perfectly. The only thing was we were made to wait at the sales pitch places way too long (the dead seas soap shops), but it had nothing to do with the guide. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Omri our tour Guide did cover every thing.He is excellent in what he does. The rain did not prevent him from doing all the stations . We are satisfied."
* A traveler said: "it was small group and we saw all quarters of city. visited Yad Vashem and Mount of Olives. great experience"
Jerusalem Super Saver: Day Tours of Jerusalem and Bethlehem and City of David and Underground Jerusalem
Frequently Asked Questions
- Skip the Line:1.5Hour AudioTour - Yad Vashem Holocaust Remembrance Center Ticket
- Masada and the Dead Sea Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Jerusalem Half Day Tour: Holy Sepulchre and Western Wall
- Jerusalem Full Day Tour
- Jerusalem Super Saver: Day Tours of Jerusalem and Bethlehem and City of David and Underground Jerusalem
- Dominus Flevit Church
- Hezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)
- Room of the Last Supper (Cenacle)
- Garden of Gethsemane
- Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
- Al-Aqsa Mosque
- City of David National Park
- Armenian Quarter
- Underground Jerusalem
- Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)
- Church of St. James
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa)
- Mount of Olives Cemetery
- Yad Vashem (World Holocaust Remembrance Center)
- Temple Mount (al-Haram al-Sharif)
- Kidron Valley
- Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera