Top Turkish Riviera Arab Baths
63 results | All Turkish Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent place to visit. Hardworking / helpful multilingual staff. Will definitely visit again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "We did this on our first day. We felt so relaxed and the treatments were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Found the website online as could not be bothered to haggle over the prices as the tour rep wanted £35 each for the Turkish bath. Found website online and booking was easy. Collected from hotel the spa / bath was a brilliant experience as my partner has never had it done. Over purchesed a facial for her extra as was so good. Thank you plesure"
* A traveler said: "I had the before Sun package yesterday. I have had many Turkish baths before and really recommend this one. Ultra clean and professional. Massage was great. Seraf was very good. Took my 10 year old son too and spa kindly just gave him the bubble massage part of the Turkish spa at discount. Pick up and drop off also great service. Will go back!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely place and a must do if you are planning a visit! Salt room, then salt room and then into the bath for a scrub and foam. I also booked the balinese massage as an extra and it was incredible. I was a solo female traveller and felt safe at all times. Treat yourself!"
* A traveler said: "This was so awesome and a great culutural experience. The ladies were so nice and I felt so relaxed and comfortable, the massage and and bath were amazing! A must do when you visit Antalya!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- DoluSu Park
- Ölüdeniz Beach and Blue Lagoon
- Kekova Island (Kekova Adasi)
- Temple of Apollo
- Fire of Anatolia
- Side Museum (Side Muzesi)
- Cleopatra Island (Sedir Island)
- Saklikent National Park (Saklikent Milli Parki)
- Cleopatra Beach (Kleopatra Plaji)
- Bodrum Amphitheater
- Gulf of Fethiye (Fethiye Körfezi)
- Alanya Ataturk House Museum (Alanya Atatürk Evi Müzesi)
- Bodrum Windmills
- Calis Beach (Calis Plaji)
- Kaleköy (Simena)
- Marmaris Castle & Museum
- Dalyan Mud Bath
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast