8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The ancient Greek city of Side and the magnificent Roman theater of Aspendos are among Turkey’s most impressively preserved ruins, and this full-day tour from Alanya visits both. Walk in the footsteps of Roman gladiators, marvel at the grand temples of Apollo and Athena in Side, and admire views of the Kursunlu or Manvgat waterfall, depending on your preference.
- Full-day tour of Side, Aspendos, and Kursunlu Waterfall from Alanya
- Visit Aspendos, one of the world’s best-preserved Roman amphitheaters
- Marvel at the Apollo and Athena temples in coastal Side
- Learn more about Turkey’s ancient history from a knowledgeable guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off