9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a trip through history on this tour of Aspendos, and see the gorgeous Duden waterfalls, complete with a photo from behind the water in a cave. After a lunch break, visit the ancient city of Side, hearing commentary from your guide about the Temple of Apollo and other numerous ruins from the Hellenistic, Roman, and Byzantine eras. Includes convenient hotel pickup and drop-off from a number of locations.
- See the Aspendos amphitheater, Duden waterfalls, and Side in one trip
- Hear fascinating commentary from your guide at each location
- Get picked up and dropped off at hotels in numerous locations
- All entrance fees and lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by non-smoking and Air-conditioned bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit to Juwelier and Leather shop
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Duden Waterfalls Temple of Apollo and Aspendos Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Duden Waterfalls Temple of Apollo and Aspendos Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Duden Waterfalls Temple of Apollo and Aspendos Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Duden Waterfalls Temple of Apollo and Aspendos Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Duden Waterfalls Temple of Apollo and Aspendos Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesAlanyaHiking - Turkish RivieraHiking - AntalyaHiking - LarnacaCategory