15 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Relax like an ancient Roman on a full-day trip to Hierapolis & Pamukkale from Alanya, with time to explore the UNESCO World Heritage Site alongside an expert guide. You’ll walk the streets of Hierapolis past Roman baths, a basilica, and a beautifully-preserved colonnade, then soak in Pamukkale’s travertine springs, where mineral-rich water flows over a landscape of snow white travertine. This 17-hour tour includes pickup and drop-off in Alanya, breakfast, lunch, entrance fees, and all transport.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Buffet lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast or dinner depending on departure and arrival time of tour
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional English and Russian speaking guide
Cleopatra's Pool entrance ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Ancient City from Alanya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Ancient City from Alanya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Ancient City from Alanya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Ancient City from Alanya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Pamukkale Hot Springs and Hierapolis Ancient City from Alanya
6 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAlanyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AntalyaArchaeology Tours - AntalyaNature and Wildlife - AntalyaHistorical Tours - AntalyaFull-day Tours - AntalyaBus Tours - LarnacaArchaeology Tours - LarnacaNature and Wildlife - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaCategory