2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See many of Jordan's most important sights in just two days with this tour from Amman or Madaba. You'll visit the ancient archaeological site of Petra, spend time in the desert of Wadi Rum (with an optional 4x4 tour for a fee), and have around three hours to swim and enjoy entertainment at the Dead Sea.
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- An English-speaking driver will accompany6 you
- Round-trip transfers from your Madaba or Amman hotel or the airport are included
- Private tour for groups of up to seven people
Saved to wishlist!
Escorted with English speaking driver
Transfers in modern vehicle with AC
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Amman (possible to pick up from airport)
Gratuities (Highly Recommended)
Any Type of Meals & Beverages
Jeep 4X4 in wadi rum
Accommodation not included
Itinerary steps: 1
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Pick you up from any Hotel or Place Within Amman City
If you decided to pick you up from Amman Airport (Please Note that our representative will be standing at the front of Starbucks with a sign board under your name.
- Queen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Any Type of Baby Seat, Child Seat or Infant seat available- must inform us 24 Hrs in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Retaj Car Rental & Limo Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Tour: Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea from Amman
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemNature and Wildlife - JerusalemOvernight Tours - JerusalemSafaris - JerusalemMulti-day Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemNature and Wildlife - BethlehemOvernight Tours - BethlehemSafaris - BethlehemMulti-day Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivNature and Wildlife - Tel AvivOvernight Tours - Tel AvivSafaris - Tel AvivMulti-day Tours - Tel AvivCategory