2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know Amman from the comfort of a private vehicle on this 2-hour panoramic tour. Gaze at old Amman from the Citadel viewpoint; pass King Abdullah Mosque and the Coptic Orthodox Church, and enjoy free time to stroll downtown and discover gold and spice markets such as Al Bukaria souk. Head into the historical Jabal Al-Webdeih quarter, visit Rainbow Street and see the swanky malls of the modern Abdoun and Swefieh neighborhoods. Choose a morning tour or evening departure to see Amman as its evening lights twinkle into life.
- 2-hour private tour of Amman from a panoramic perspective
- Great introduction to Amman for first-time visitors
- See all the major sites and landmarks, both old and new
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off
Private Transfer by air-conditioned leisure vehicle according number of participants
View point from the Citadel
On board WI-FI
All type of meals
All type of beverages
All type of gratuities (Tips to the Driver, Guide, and Horse Boy) – Recommended
Anything else not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Airport Pick-up and Drop-off by request.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing - Optional Cooking or Wine Tasting Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing - Optional Cooking or Wine Tasting Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing - Optional Cooking or Wine Tasting Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing - Optional Cooking or Wine Tasting Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day or Night Amman Sightseeing - Optional Cooking or Wine Tasting Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAmmanBus Tours - JerusalemCity Tours - JerusalemBus Tours - BethlehemCity Tours - BethlehemBus Tours - Tel AvivCity Tours - Tel AvivCategory