9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Free wifi aboard
Harbour cruise Rotterdam
Visit to Delft Blue Pottery
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company will oblige by the strict rules and measurements of the Dutch government and the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague Small Group Tour with Amsterdam Canal Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague Small Group Tour with Amsterdam Canal Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague Small Group Tour with Amsterdam Canal Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague Small Group Tour with Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAmsterdamBus Tours - RotterdamCity Tours - RotterdamFull-day Tours - RotterdamBus Tours - DordrechtCity Tours - DordrechtFull-day Tours - DordrechtBus Tours - LeeuwardenCity Tours - LeeuwardenFull-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Damrak Tours & TicketsEdam Tours & TicketsMuseum Van Loon Tours & TicketsArtis Amsterdam Royal Zoo (Natura Artis Magistra) Tours & TicketsEYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum) Tours & TicketsFOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam) Tours & TicketsAmsterdam Tulip Museum Tours & TicketsAnne Frank House (Anne Frank Huis) Tours & TicketsRoyal Concertgebouw Tours & TicketsThe Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes) Tours & TicketsBrouwersgracht Tours & TicketsSkinny Bridge (Magere Brug) Tours & TicketsDelft Tours & TicketsHermitage Amsterdam Tours & TicketsPathé Tuschinski Theater Tours & TicketsKalverstraat Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe It or Not! Amsterdam Tours & TicketsInner Court & Hall of Knights (Binnenhof & Ridderzaal) Tours & TicketsZuiderzeemuseum Tours & TicketsHouse of Bols Tours & Tickets