8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore ancient sites and scenery on a full-day trip from Antalya to Perge, Side, and Manavgat Waterfall. Follow in the footsteps of early Romans in the Perge Ancient City and the spectacular Aspendos Theater, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the see the key sites in Side with a dramatic Mediterranean backdrop. This guided, 10-hour day trip from Antalya includes pickup and drop-off at the hotel or port, all entrance fees, and a three-course lunch by the Eurymedon River.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 in 1: THE BEST OF ANTALYA region: Perge, Aspendos, Side, Kursunlu Waterfall?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 in 1: THE BEST OF ANTALYA region: Perge, Aspendos, Side, Kursunlu Waterfall?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 in 1: THE BEST OF ANTALYA region: Perge, Aspendos, Side, Kursunlu Waterfall?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 in 1: THE BEST OF ANTALYA region: Perge, Aspendos, Side, Kursunlu Waterfall?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 in 1: THE BEST OF ANTALYA region: Perge, Aspendos, Side, Kursunlu Waterfall
3 hours 2 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory