7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your limited time in Antalya on a 7-hour group tour to the city’s natural and historical attractions. Comfortable round-trip transportation from your hotel enables you to complete the comprehensive itinerary with ease. Highlights include Duden Waterfalls, a cable car ride to Tunektepe, and a walking tour of the historic quarter. Along the way, satisfy your appetite with lunch at a typical Turkish restaurant in Kaleici.
- Get a comprehensive overview of Antalya in one day
- Have a traditional Turkish lunch during the tour
- Travel by air-conditioned transportation
- Enjoy free entrance to all visited attractions
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels in Lara, Kundu, Belek.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anemon Turizm
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antalya City Tour with Cable Car and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Antalya City Tour with Cable Car and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Antalya City Tour with Cable Car and Waterfalls?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antalya City Tour with Cable Car and Waterfalls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Antalya City Tour with Cable Car and Waterfalls
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraCity Tours - Turkish RivieraTrolley Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraWater Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AlanyaCity Tours - AlanyaTrolley Tours - AlanyaNature and Wildlife - AlanyaWater Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - SarigermeCity Tours - SarigermeTrolley Tours - SarigermeNature and Wildlife - SarigermeWater Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory