4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover Antalya from the sky on with a ride on the Olympos Cable Car. The 4- to 5-hour tour inincludes round-trip transportation from your Antalya hotel, which allows you to avoid overpriced taxis and confusing bus routes. Relax during the scenic ride through Beydaglari National Park, then take the cable car ride to the top. Grab a bite to eat (at own expense), buy souvenirs, and get the perfect photo, before the return journey.
- See Antalya from a unique vantage point
- Enjoy free time to explore Tahtali Mountain
- Relax in convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use a provided ticket for the Olympos Cable Car
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Titanic Mardan Palace , Kundu Mah Yasar Sobutay Bul. No 450/1, Aksu, Antalya 07112 Turkeylara city center kundu,örnek köy,şirinyalı,old tawn,konyaaltı,beldibi,kemer(extra charge is applied to hotels outside these zones.)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY kapadokya seyahat acentası turizm ve otelcilik işlt. ltd.şti.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cable Car elevation 2365 meters.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cable Car elevation 2365 meters.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cable Car elevation 2365 meters.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cable Car elevation 2365 meters.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cable Car elevation 2365 meters.
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraHalf-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AlanyaHalf-day Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - SarigermeHalf-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Antalya Aquarium Tours & TicketsHadrian’s Gate Tours & TicketsKursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsKöprülü Canyon Tours & TicketsKonyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji) Tours & TicketsThe Land of Legends Theme Park Tours & TicketsDuden Waterfalls (Duden Selalesi) Tours & TicketsSandland Tours & Tickets