8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the natural wonders that lie beneath the Mediterranean as you dive amid a rainbow of coral and exotic fish. This full-day cruise from Antalya includes two thrilling dives, lunch onboard and lots of opportunities to swim or snorkel in-between, plus it’s suitable for all levels, including first-time divers.
- Lunch included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Professional guide/ dive instructor
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Gluten Free food
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Diving in the Mediterranean sea?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Diving in the Mediterranean sea?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Diving in the Mediterranean sea?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Diving in the Mediterranean sea?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Diving in the Mediterranean sea
2 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAntalyaScuba Diving - Turkish RivieraScuba Diving - AlanyaScuba Diving - SarigermeCategory
The Land of Legends Theme Park Tours & TicketsKonyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji) Tours & TicketsKursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours & TicketsAntalya Aquarium Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsHadrian’s Gate Tours & TicketsDuden Waterfalls (Duden Selalesi) Tours & TicketsKöprülü Canyon Tours & TicketsSandland Tours & Tickets