10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers in private, A/C, new vehicle with English speaking driver.
Free Wifi & Bottel water
Each tourist is allowed a small or medium-sized bag
Travel insurance/ Tips and private expenses
Departure & Return
Petra to Aqaba Round Trip | +2
7/14/2021 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Petra to Aqaba Round Trip | 1
1/28/2020 - 2/9/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||04:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You can book Infant Seat when you needed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass over than 3 nights - jordanpass.jo
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VIP Jordan Limousine
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Petra Round Trip from Aqaba?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Petra Round Trip from Aqaba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Petra Round Trip from Aqaba?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Petra Round Trip from Aqaba?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Petra Round Trip from Aqaba
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportAqabaTransportation Services - EilatPrivate Drivers - EilatTransportation Services - PetraPrivate Drivers - PetraTransportation Services - DahabPrivate Drivers - DahabCategory