Departure & Return
The meeting point will be in the main center in the downtown of Aqaba. Ask for Priest George Dumont street next to the catholic church.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with ear infection
- Not recommended for travelers with ear or sinus surgery
- Not recommended for travelers having history of respiratory problems , severe attacks of hay fever or allergies or lung disease
- Not recommended for travelers who had collapsed lung (pneumothorax) or history of chest surgery
- Not recommended for travelers with active asthma or history of emphysema or tuberculosis
- Not recommended for travelers taking medication that carry a warning about any impairment of physical or mental abilities
- Not recommended for travelers who have behavioral health, mental or psychological problems or a nervous system disorder
- Not recommended for travelers who have history of colostomy
- Not recommended for travelers with a history blood pressure, angina ,or take medication to control blood pressure
- Not recommended for travelers over 45 and have a family history of heart attack or stroke
- Not recommended for travelers having a history of bleeding or other blood disorders
- Not recommended for travelers having a history of diabetes
- Recommended to inform having back ,arm or leg problems following an injury , fracture or surgery
- Not recommended for travelers having history of seizures, blackouts or fainting , convulsions or epilepsy or take medications to prevent them
- Recommended to inform having a history of claustrophobia or agoraphobia
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aqaba Leaders dive center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms