- Spend a full day exploring the Wadi Rum UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Capture gorgeous photos among canyons, sand dunes, and rock arches
- Local guide clues you in on Bedouin culture and traditions
- Great-value budget choice compared to private tours
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the Rest House of Wadi Rum Village, it is located 6kms after the Visitor Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Full Day Desert Tour Jeep Hiking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.