4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and assist by our representative on the Jordanian side of the border
Free visa on arrival (for non-restricted nationalities)
All transfers by modern vehicle with English Speaking Driver (assistant driver)
All Entrance fees and tickets to : Petra, Wadi Rum, Karak, Madaba, Mt Nebo and Jerash
04-5 Hrs Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum with English Speaking Bedouin who is your driver
Box lunch during jeep tour in Wadi Rum
Mineral Water, Bedouin Tea & Real Bedouin Hospitality in Wadi Rum
2.5 hour (approximately) guided tour in Petra
1 hour (approximately) guided tour in Jerash
01 Night at Hotel in Petra with breakfast
01 Night at Hotel in Amman with breakfast
01 night at Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum including dinner and breakfast
Mineral water on board of the vehicle
Tips for Driver and Guides
Meals and beverage not stated.
Horse drawn carriage or camel ride in Petra/Wadi Rum
Departure & Return
Wadi Araba Border Rd, Aqaba, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jordan Horizon Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Jordan Horizons Tours : The Best of Jordan 4 days from Eilat Border to Amman?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Jordan Horizons Tours : The Best of Jordan 4 days from Eilat Border to Amman?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Jordan Horizons Tours : The Best of Jordan 4 days from Eilat Border to Amman?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Jordan Horizons Tours : The Best of Jordan 4 days from Eilat Border to Amman?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqabaBus Tours - EilatMulti-day Tours - EilatHistorical Tours - EilatBus Tours - PetraMulti-day Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraBus Tours - DahabMulti-day Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabCategory