- Included entrance fees mean no extra costs upon arrival
- Guided tour is a great introduction to Petra’s fascinating history
- ‘Little Petra’ stop takes in an area that many visitors miss
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at the Aqaba port
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After disembarking from the ship, the assembly meeting point at the pier. The representative will be holding a sign with the lead traveler name.
- Aqaba Port, G2J4+RGM, Aqaba, Jordan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For Jordan Pass holders that purchased tour activity with entrance fees, please inform us to reimburse the entrance fees in destination.
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- For clients with mobility issues please contact us – for Golf Cart services at Petra please contact us
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Full-Day Aqaba Shore Excursion to Petra and Little Petra.