Departure & Return
After disembarking from the ship, the assembly meeting point is at the pier. The representative will be holding a sign with the lead traveler’s name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Clients are advised to bring hats, sun screen, and comfortable walking shoes.
- Contact your local operator (phone number, emergency mobile number, or email address) a day before to reconfirm pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- For clients with mobility issues please contact us – for Golf Cart services at Petra please contact us
- Mobile SIM cards including Wi-Fi are available with assistance of our team upon request and can be subject to a small additional charge approximately: 20 USD. (Prices subject to change by the communication company).
- Most local tourist restaurants in Jordan do not serve alcohol, if you do not want a dry restaurant please contact us.
- Order of visits may change for day tours with more than one visit as long as all sites completed.
- Tour activity is provided in English. For other languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, and German) by request.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff