- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a hassle-free arrival in Aqaba and transfer to Wadi Rum with this private transfer service
- Meet your driver at Aqaba Airport, then relax on the journey to your hotel or private residence in Wadi Rum
- These comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles are staffed by friendly, professional drivers and are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
Departure & Return
The driver will be waiting for you at the waiting hall after immigration, custom area, and luggage pickup holding a sign with the Lead Passengers’ name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- The duration of the transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, diving equipment, or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Waiting time is 60 minutes.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff