4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at 4* hotel in Aqaba and at camp in Wadi Rum
English Speaking Guide for minimum of 06 person (any other language will be upon availability)
Entrance fee to Petra & Wadi Rum
two hours jeep safari in Wadi Rum
any other expenses not included
Departure & Return
Al-Hammamat Al-Tunisiyah St. 58, Aqaba, Jordan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- any other language except English regarding guide will be upon request & upon availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bridge Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aqaba - Petra - Wadi Rum 04 Days / 03 Nights ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Aqaba - Petra - Wadi Rum 04 Days / 03 Nights ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aqaba - Petra - Wadi Rum 04 Days / 03 Nights ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aqaba - Petra - Wadi Rum 04 Days / 03 Nights ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 69646P13
Compare Similar Experiences
Aqaba - Petra - Wadi Rum 04 Days / 03 Nights
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAqabaBus Tours - EilatArchaeology Tours - EilatMulti-day Tours - EilatHistorical Tours - EilatBus Tours - PetraArchaeology Tours - PetraMulti-day Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraBus Tours - DahabArchaeology Tours - DahabMulti-day Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabCategory