- Overnight tour of Wadi Rum from Aqaba with round-trip transport
- Explore Wadi Rum on a 2-hour 4x4 tour of the UNESCO-protected desert region with a Bedouin driver-guide
- Marvel at majestic red, pink and gold mountains, canyons and valleys
- Savor a traditional Bedouin dinner under the stars and sleep in a Bedouin tent
- See ancient rock carvings believed to date back 12,000 years
- Enjoy one night in Wadi Rum, staying in a Bedouin tent
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Enter your Hotel booked by your own in Aqaba City to start your tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation with the booked hotel names will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with paying adults. Maximum 2 children per room.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Order of visits may change.
- Once your purchase is complete, contact your local operator (emergency phone number, email address, etc.) for more information to organize pick-up arrangements provided in your voucher.
- Most local camps in Jordan do not offer alcohol, if you wish you can bring your own.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up from and drop off to King Hussein Aqaba Airport by request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Zaid Tours and Travel
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Lawrence of Arabia Wadi Rum Overnight Bedouin Experience from Aqaba .