Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy personal service from Aswan arrival to Luxor departure
- Included meals and activities take care of logistics
- 5-star accommodations mean a comfortable trip aboard
- Hot-air balloon experience goes beyond standard trip itineraries
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A child from 6 to 11 accompanied by one adult will be treated as an adult.
- Children from 6 to 11 sharing with parents .(maximum 2 children in one room).
- If your arrival to Aswan is so early,so we will start the tour direct upon arrival as Cruise check in at 12:00.
- Prices are quoted in U.S dollars,per person per trip and valid,except during Christmas,New Year,Easter holidays.
- Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile,Nile Cruises itineraries schedule and sailing time maybe updated.We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order.
- If the trip to Abu Simbel cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30USD per person.
- If the Hot Air Balloon trip cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30USD per person.
- Camera is not allowed on the balloon basket, you can only use your cellphone to take pictures.
- A child less than 6 years is not allowed for the balloon trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you want to have your own room, then you need to book for a single person.
- If you are traveling in a group of 3 people, you will enjoy one triple room.
- If your traveling in a group and wanted to have your own room, then do a separate booking for a single person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands