- 2-day private tour of Delphi, Galaxidi and Hosios Loukas
- Tour Delphi’s archaeological zone, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and its museum with your own knowledgeable guide
- Stroll through the charming seaside village of Galaxidi and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit the Byzantine-era monastery of Hosios Loukas, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Stay overnight in Delphi, with breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Privately chauffeured round-trip hotel transport from Athens included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Osios Loukas Monastery will be closed on Mondays; extra time in Arahova town will be allocated as alternative
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siva Travel Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands