8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of your time in Greece on this full-day privately chauffeured tour of Athens. Get a true insider's view of this bustling Mediterranean metropolis and learn the history and culture of the city along the way. Explore the city while visiting such sites: Olympic Stadium, the Acropolis, Hadrian's Arch, the Temple of Zeus, and the New Acropolis Museum. Watch the changing of the guard at the parliament and then take a coastal road trip to the dramatic clifftop Temple of Poseidon. This tour is flexible and allows you to go at your own pace.
- See all the main sites in Athens, including the Acropolis, the New Acropolis Museum, the Temple of Zeus and much more
- Watch the changing of the guard at the parliament building
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Private tour ensures plenty of personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Flexible pick up time on request
Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver throughout the day
Athens Hotel, Residence or Cruise ship pickup & return
First class transport: Mercedes E-Class or Audi A6 sedan; Mercedes minivan or Sprinter
Tour 100% exclusive to your group
All vehicles with WiFi, A/C, Chilled Bottled Water
Licensed guide for guiding in archeological sites. Available on request
Athens Airport transfers or pickup locations outside Athens: arranged on request with surcharge
Food and drinks unless specified
Lunch options exclude alcoholic drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
o For Airport pickup and locations outside of Athens there may be a supplement. We will advise on booking.
o For Airbnb's please provide the exact address. Please be outside your residence for pickup in case of limited parking or waiting time for your driver.
o If you have luggage please provide details of quantity so we may provide the appropriate vehicle
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Athens Cruise Ship Port
- Piraeus, Athens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- FAMILY FRIENDLY. For family groups our tours arre specially tuned for the needs of young group members, with more Mythological commentary & a book presentation to keep
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- LUNCH OPTION: a lunch option is available & includes your choice from a 3-course traditional meal and location of either Athens with Acropolis view, or Sounion by the sea.
- GUIDING/LICENCED GUIDES: Please note your knowledgeable tour driver can inform you en-route but can not enter Archaeological sites. We provide Expert Licenced Guides at extra cost on request. Please email the address listed in this case and we will confirm accordingly
- LUNCH OPTION: If choosing this option, please inform us of any allergies or related conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WARMPENGUIN
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Private Tour: Essential Athens Highlights plus Cape Sounion and Temple of Poseidon
8 to 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAthensShore Excursions - OlympiaBus Tours - OlympiaCity Tours - OlympiaPorts of Call Tours - OlympiaFull-day Tours - OlympiaShore Excursions - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniCity Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniFull-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - IzmirBus Tours - IzmirCity Tours - IzmirPorts of Call Tours - IzmirFull-day Tours - IzmirCategory
Cape SounionNational Gardens of Athens (Ethnikos Kipos)Syntagma Square (Plateia Syntagmatos)Byzantine & Christian MuseumKolonaki Square (Plateia Kolonaki)Museum of Cycladic ArtTheatre of DionysusVouliagmeni Beach (Akti Vouliagmenis)Choragic Monument of LysicratesIlias Lalaounis Jewelry MuseumHellenic Motor MuseumChurch of Panagia KapnikareaParliament Building (Vouli)Megalo KavouriNational History Museum (Ethnikó Istorikó Mouseío)Adrianou StreetDora Stratou Greek Dances TheaterOmonoia Square (Plateia Omonoias)Allou! Fun ParkGoulandris Natural History Museum