- A skip-the-line, smartphone audio tour of the Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Gain valuable insights into the history and myths of ancient Athens
- Discover what everyday life in the capital was like thousands of years ago
- Beat the crowds with on-the-spot entry into the thousands-years-old landmark
Departure & Return
There is no meeting point. The audio tour is designed to begin at the entrance of the archaeological site of Olympieion. How to get there: The temple of Olympian Zeus is a mere 4 minutes from the Acropolis metro station. You’ll take the exit towards Makrigianni street and walk up the road until you reach Dionysiou Areopagitou. From there, you’ll turn right and walk about 40 meters to arrive at Vasilissis Amalias avenue. Just behind Hadrian’s Arch, you will see the imposing view of the Temple of Zeus. Alternatively: By metro: Acropolis Metro station (Red Line), Syntagma station (Red & Blue Line Junction)
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- After booking, you will receive an email from Clio Muse Tours with further instructions about your e-ticket and audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well. Ticket(s) will be sent to your email 24 hours prior to you visit
- As internet access might be unavailable & mobile signal may be weak at the Temple, prior to your visit and while you have wifi access, download on your smartphone, your e-ticket and audio tour to enjoy it offline. The required size for the app & the tour is 100-150 MB.
- No live guide will accompany you. No AR/VR is included.
- An Android or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- Please ensure you have enough storage space. (required size for the app & tour: 100-150 MB).
- The audio tour can be used repeatedly. Use your headphones to best enjoy.
- Please wear sunscreen and a hat during hot months.
- Visitors are advised to wear comfortable shoes.
- Booking requests received between 5:00 pm - 8.59 am will be served the next morning from 9.00 am.
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to have free admission tickets. However, they have to wait in line to show ID card or passport.
- Children up to the age of 5, from non-European Union countries, are entitled to have free admission tickets upon presentation of their passport for verification of their age and country of origin. However, they lose the Skip-the-Line privilege.
- From 1st of April to 31st of October Non-EU citizens, between 6 to 25 years old, upon presentation of their passport, are entitled to 50% reduced admission. However, they have to wait in line.
- From 1st of April to 31st of October senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU member-states and the European Economic Area are entitled to 50% reduced admission, upon presentation of their ID card or passport for verification of their age and country of origin. However, they have to wait in line.
- Ensure your device is fully charged prior to your visit
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- From 22/11/21 to 6/12/21, all visitors should provide a Covid-19 vaccination or immunity certificate at the entrance due to government restrictions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Clio Muse Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience