3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Grandmothers have always been a wealth of knowledge when it comes to traditional cooking and this private cooking class in Bethlehem pairs you with a local grandma to teach you about Palestinian cooking. Learn tips and techniques on creating delicious dishes and listen to stories while you enjoy your creations.
- Learn to make Palestinian food with a local grandmother
- Make traditional dishes like farayek and cardamom coffee
- Enjoy your creations while listening to stories from your host
- A private class ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Farayek
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeBethlehemCooking Classes - West BankCooking Classes - JerusalemCooking Classes - Tel AvivCategory