- Discover a side of Bethlehem that tourists rarely see
- Explore the Herodium, the hilltop palace built by Herod the Great
- Enjoy personalized insights into Bethlehem from your private driver/guide
- Relax with 2-way transfers from your Bethlehem hotel or Checkpoint 300
Departure & Return
Take bus 234 from Damascus Gate in Jerusalem to the last stop Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint, once you get off the bus, follow everything to cross to Bethlehem side where your guide will be waiting to meet you once you cross.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas