1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience a day in the life of a medieval apprentice at the Bruges Historium, an interactive museum designed to transport you back to 15th-century Belgium. History comes alive through multimedia and special effects as you walk through seven different themed rooms with an audio guide. Enhance your visit with an optional virtual reality experience or drinks in the Duvelorium bar overlooking Market Square.
- Feel transported to Belgium of the Middle Ages with a ticket to the Bruges Historium
- Listen to an audio guide while exploring themed rooms with special effects
- Optional virtual reality experience puts you deeper into history
- Convenient location right off Market Square
Saved to wishlist!
Audio guide (available in NL, FR, EN, DE, ES, IT, PT, RU, ZH or JA)
Historium Virtual Reality
Food or drinks
Departure & Return
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||11:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Historium Bruges, Markt 1, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the interests of safety and hygiene, pets are not allowed in the Historium.
- Minimum age is 5 years. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- One wheelchair is available for use at the Historium Ticket Office, free of charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia. If you still want to visit, it is recommended that you speak to the person in charge at the Historium Ticket Office first
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historium Brugge
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historium Story Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Historium Story Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Historium Story Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historium Story Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Historium Story Ticket
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingBrugesSkip-the-Line Tours - FlandersAttractions & Museums - FlandersMuseum Tickets & Passes - FlandersSkip-the-Line Tours - LilleAttractions & Museums - LilleMuseum Tickets & Passes - LilleSkip-the-Line Tours - BrusselsAttractions & Museums - BrusselsMuseum Tickets & Passes - BrusselsCategory
Historic Centre of Bruges (Historisch Centrum van Brugge) Tours & TicketsGroeningemuseum Tours & TicketsOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan) Tours & TicketsMinnewater (Lake of Love) Tours & TicketsBruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge) Tours & TicketsSint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital) Tours & TicketsHistorium Brugge Tours & TicketsChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk) Tours & TicketsJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk) Tours & TicketsLace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum) Tours & TicketsDuvelorium Tours & TicketsBasilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek) Tours & TicketsFriet Museum Tours & TicketsBelfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge) Tours & TicketsBoudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium Tours & TicketsDe Halve Maan Brewery Tours & Tickets