1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Give your feet a break and take in the sights of Capri from the sea. After choosing a departure time that works with your schedule, climb on board the boat and let the adventure begin. Over the course of two hours, see the Tiberio Baths, Faraglioni Rocks, and more. Listen as the skipper gives background information on each point of interest, giving you a deeper understanding of the island.
- Choose a departure time that works for you
- See the main sights of Capri by from the sea
- Listen to guided commentary on the attractions
- Enjoy a guaranteed spot when you book in advance
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip boat tour
English and Italian speaking crew
Assistance before boarding
Detailed map of the island of Capri
Entrance ticket to the Blue Grotto (€14,00 extra)
Every not specified service
Departure & Return
Via Don Giobbe Ruocco, 51, 80076 Capri NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pick-up is not included, we will meet the customer at the starting point
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travellers must be provided with masks.
- Travellers will undergo temperature screening.
- On board the safety distance of 1 meter will be guaranteed.
- Sanitation will be guaranteed at the end of each service.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY HP Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capri Coast to Coast: Discover the Island from the Sea with Blue Grotto Option?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Capri Coast to Coast: Discover the Island from the Sea with Blue Grotto Option?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capri Coast to Coast: Discover the Island from the Sea with Blue Grotto Option?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Capri Coast to Coast: Discover the Island from the Sea with Blue Grotto Option
1 to 2 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursDay CruisesPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCapriShore Excursions - SorrentoWater Tours - SorrentoDay Cruises - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoWater Tours - PositanoDay Cruises - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - PompeiiWater Tours - PompeiiDay Cruises - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiCategory