4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Exploring Colombo independently on a cruise port-of-call can mean negotiating with cabs, and the risk of getting lost or delayed. Make things easy with a private shore excursion that whisks you around the sights smoothly and comfortably. Travel by private vehicle, visit top sights such as the Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple; shop for souvenirs at handicrafts emporiums; and hear tales of local life from your driver that you'd miss if alone.
- Explore Colombo with ease on a private shore excursion from the cruise port
- Forget cabs or buses: sightsee stress-free, by private air-conditioned car
- See the sights, shop at markets, and hear about local life and history
- Relax with cruise port pickup and drop-off, plus on-board WiFi access
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off by an air conditioned vehicle
English-speaking driver cum guide
Complimentary WiFi Excess During the Travel (Subjected To Availability)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Colombo Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Most travelers can participate
- Mandatory to complete 14 days of quarantine for unvaccinated passengers before starting the tour.
- Vaccinated passengers should stay in Level 1 hotel once arrived in Sri Lanka and obtain negative PCR report, in order to start the tour. (14 Days of quarantine is not required).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Apple vacations pvt Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursions Colombo City Tour
2 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingColomboShore Excursions - NegomboBus Tours - NegomboCity Tours - NegomboPorts of Call Tours - NegomboHalf-day Tours - NegomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - BentotaBus Tours - BentotaCity Tours - BentotaPorts of Call Tours - BentotaHalf-day Tours - BentotaCategory