- Family-friendly Petra tour from Eilat
- See a UNESCO-listed ancient site
- Enter Petra on horseback
- Guided tour and entrance fees included
- Lunch and bottled water included
- Round trip transport from Eilat
Departure & Return
Pcik up at 07:30
Pick up at 07:00
Pick up at 07:05 am
Pick up at 07:15
What To Expect
On the other side of the border, transfer to another vehicle for the trip through the desert, with scenic views of the mountains along the way.
When you arrive at Petra, you’ll have the option to make the final approach to the desert city on horseback, riding 650 feet (198-meters) through the sand (horseback ride included in the tour). This is where your tour begins, and you’ll spend your time at Petra visiting the highlights of the city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Following your time at Petra, pause for lunch at local restaurant before starting the return trip. If time allows, the driver will stop at viewpoints that look out over Wadi Rum, and for a tour of the bustling Jordanian port of Aqaba.
Cross back over the border into Israel, then finish the day with return transfer to Eilat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Visa is required and will be arranged by the operator.
- A current valid passport with more than 6 months of validity is required on the day of travel. Israeli passport holders (or holders of dual passports with an Israeli passport) must use their Israeli passport at every border crossing
- This tour includes approx. 3-4 hours in Petra, however, in the exeptional case of delays at border crossing or along the transfers, Petra tour can be shorter
- Please note the tour includes a lunch box.
- Please note that water and food might not be allowed across the border - at discretion of the authorities
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms