2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Witness the hidden world of the Red Sea without the need to swim, snorkel or dive on a 2-hour glass-bottom boat trip from Eilat. Settle in the boat's open or shaded areas, and gaze through the glass panels as you cruise to Taba and back. Admire shoals of exotic fish, float over technicolor corals, and watch for rays and turtles, all in their natural environment. Along the way, learn about the marine life and landscapes from the live guided commentary, and enjoy refreshments (own expense) from the onboard snack bar.
- 2-hour Red Sea glass-bottom boat trip from Eilat
- Observe the Red Sea’s incredible underwater world from a dry, comfortable boat
- See vivid coral reefs teeming with thousands of brightly colored fish
- Watch for larger marine life such as rays and turtles
- Hear all about the marine environment via the live onboard commentary
- Savor refreshments (own expense) from the onboard snack bar
- Ideal for families, with choice of several departure times throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hananya Beach - חוף חנניה אילת , Hananya Beach, אילת, IsraelThis activity will end right where it started.
Hananya beach, Marina Eilat.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that depart time can change for 13:00 pm or later depended to weather , we will send a final depart time after booking confirmation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Glass Bottom Boat Cruise in Eilat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Glass Bottom Boat Cruise in Eilat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Glass Bottom Boat Cruise in Eilat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Glass Bottom Boat Cruise in Eilat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportEilatAudio Guides - AqabaWater Tours - AqabaGlass Bottom Boat Tours - AqabaAudio Guides - PetraWater Tours - PetraGlass Bottom Boat Tours - PetraAudio Guides - DahabWater Tours - DahabGlass Bottom Boat Tours - DahabCategory