- Visit the Dead Sea and Jerusalem on a day trip to Eilat
- Guided tour of the Jerusalem Old City
- Pickup and drop-off in Eilat hotels
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Pick up from Americana Hotel is at 06:10 AM
Pick up from Hi Eilat Hostel is at 05:50 AM
Pick up from Nova like hotel is at 05:45 AM
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the Dead Sea, you’ll have time to take photos or just hang out on the beach, then return to the vehicle at 11am for the trip to Jerusalem.
Enter the walls of the Old City for a guided tour, starting with the Via Dolorosa, the traditional path where Jesus is believed to have walked on his way to crucifixion, a site now marked by the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. You’ll also see the Old City’s vibrant markets, the Byzantine cardo, or road, and the Western Wall, where many religious people come to pray.
If you select the optional tour of Bethlehem, leave Jerusalem at 4pm to see the Church of the Nativity, a basilica and UNESCO site built on the place where Jesus is believed to have been born. Alternately, spend the late afternoon on your own in Jerusalem, with time to shop, explore, or relax in an Old City café.
Finish the day with the 198-mile (319-km) return transfer to Eilat, for drop-off at your hotel at roughly 10pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms