11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Travel from Eilat to two of Israel’s most iconic sites on a day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea. Take the ancient path — or a cable car — to Masada’s summit and explore King Herod’s millenia-old hilltop city; take in the restored palace murals and Roman baths, then learn the poignant story of a Jewish rebellion. Wash off the dust in the hyper-saline water of the Dead Sea, wallow in mineral-rich mud, and stroll salt-crusted beaches at the lowest point on earth.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Eilat hotels
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Booking-tours.com
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Masada and Dead Sea Day Trip from Eilat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingEilatShore Excursions - AqabaBus Tours - AqabaPorts of Call Tours - AqabaHistorical Tours - AqabaFull-day Tours - AqabaShore Excursions - PetraBus Tours - PetraPorts of Call Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraFull-day Tours - PetraShore Excursions - DahabBus Tours - DahabPorts of Call Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabFull-day Tours - DahabCategory