2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entry fees to Petra
65 USD border fee and 60 visa fee (per person) to pay cash at border crossing
Departure & Return
Pick up times are the following Nova Like Hotel: 07:00 AM Hi Eilat Hostel: 07:05 AM Reef Hotel: 07:15 AM Americana Hotel: 07:30 AM
Nova Like Hotel Eilat - an Atlas Hotel , 6 Hativat Hanegev Street, Eilat 88000 Israel HI Eilat Hostel , Derech Mitsraim 18, Eilat 88101 Israel The Reef Eilat by Herbert Samuel , Almog Beach, Eilat 88105 Israel Americana Hotel , North Beach Kamen Street, Eilat 80300 Israel
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Israeli passport holders (or holders of dual passports with an Israeli passport) must use their Israeli passport at every border crossing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourist Israel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 day tour to Petra from Eilat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 day tour to Petra from Eilat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 day tour to Petra from Eilat?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 day tour to Petra from Eilat?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Out bus was extremely comfortable, the trip is only 2 hours with one stop to rest and shop as well." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
2 day tour to Petra from Eilat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingEilatBus Tours - AqabaArchaeology Tours - AqabaOvernight Tours - AqabaMulti-day Tours - AqabaHistorical Tours - AqabaBus Tours - PetraArchaeology Tours - PetraOvernight Tours - PetraMulti-day Tours - PetraHistorical Tours - PetraBus Tours - DahabArchaeology Tours - DahabOvernight Tours - DahabMulti-day Tours - DahabHistorical Tours - DahabCategory