- 2-hour quad biking tour from Fethiye
- Drive through mountain terrain with a local guide
- See a less-developed side of Fethiye
- All equipment provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Fethiye
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Suit up with a helmet before following the guide down a scenic trail into the Fethiye Mountains (it's also a good idea to bring along a handkerchief and sunglasses to protect your face from the trail dust). You’ll drive through thick stands of pine trees, then get a bit muddy as you take on a series of stream crossings.
After 1.5 hours of trail time, loop back to the starting point to meet a driver for the return trip to your hotel, where this off-road adventure concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 14 years
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Bring sunglasses and a handkerchief to protect from dust
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms