3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Meet the artisans who are keeping Florence’s ancient craft traditions alive on a small-group shopping tour. Visit artisan workshops to see how traditional Italian and Florentine products like leather goods, marbled paper, and mosaics are made using methods passed down through the centuries. Browse quality handmade goods and pick up one-of-a-kind souvenirs to take-home.
- Visit traditional Florentine artisan workshops on a small-group tour
- See how handmade products like leather bags, paper, and wood carvings are made
- Discover unusual boutiques and shops most tourists miss
- Find high-quality gifts with the help of a personal shopper guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza di Santa Croce, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Santa Croce Square by the Statue of Dante
Via del Parione, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Artviva The Original & Best Walking Tour
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Artisan Workshops: Guided Small-Group Walking Tour in Florence
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursShopping ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyShopping Tours - TuscanyArt Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiShopping Tours - ChiantiArt Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoShopping Tours - San GimignanoArt Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Tours & TicketsOpera del Duomo Museum (Museo dell'Opera del Duomo) Tours & TicketsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto) Tours & TicketsVilla Gamberaia Tours & TicketsBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi) Tours & TicketsFlorence Central Market (Mercato Centrale) Tours & TicketsSt Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & TicketsBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti) Tours & TicketsBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Florence Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore) Tours & TicketsPalazzo Strozzi Tours & TicketsPerseus Statue Tours & TicketsMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi) Tours & TicketsPiazza Santa Croce Tours & TicketsSant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio) Tours & TicketsSan Frediano Tours & TicketsPharmacy of Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsPiazza della Repubblica Tours & TicketsStibbert Museum Tours & Tickets