6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the best of Florence’s Renaissance architecture and artistic masterpieces all in one day on this private tour that’s perfect for first-time visitors. Learn the history behind the sculptures, fountains, and palaces of the city’s grand squares, step inside gleaming churches, stroll through the medieval streets where Dante once lived, and admire the spectacular monuments of the Duomo Complex. Then, get an up-close look at some of the world's most iconic paintings and sculptures with included entrance to the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery.
- Private, 6-hour tour of Florence highlights
- Learn the history behind Florentine monuments including Piazza della Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, and Ponte Vecchio
- Marvel at Brunelleschi's famous Duomo and the surrounding baptistery and tower
- See masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Raphael, and others at the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery
- Admire the original 'David' sculpture by Michelangelo
- Includes entrance fees to both museums
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview of the city for those with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Tickets and reservation Galleria Uffizi e Galleria Accademia
Walking tour of the city + Uffizi + Accademia
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
P.za della Signoria, 16R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence Private Full-Day Tour with Uffizi and Accademia Gallery
9 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceWalking Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiHalf-day Tours - ChiantiWalking Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Michelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo) Tours & TicketsGucci Garden (Gucci Museo) Tours & TicketsBardini Gardens (Giardino Bardini) Tours & TicketsVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano) Tours & TicketsPharmacy of Santa Maria Novella Tours & TicketsBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti) Tours & TicketsPiazza della Santissima Annunziata Tours & TicketsPiazza Santa Croce Tours & TicketsMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi) Tours & TicketsPitti Palace Palatine Gallery Tours & TicketsPerseus Statue Tours & TicketsBrunelleschi's Dome (Cupola del Brunelleschi) Tours & TicketsArno River Tours & TicketsVilla Gamberaia Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune Tours & TicketsStibbert Museum Tours & TicketsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto) Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe Florence Tours & TicketsGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo) Tours & TicketsBrancacci Chapel (Cappella Brancacci) Tours & Tickets