5 hours 30 minutes to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Succumb to Santorini’s charms on a private tour to see its highlights. Traveling by luxury, air-conditioned vehicle with a guide, learn about Santorini’s history and culture as you explore. Stop at Red Beach, view the Minoan ruins at Akrotiri independently, see Oia, visit the village of Megalochori, and more. An optional winery visit is also possible.
- Private best of Santorini tour, with air-conditioned transport
- Explore the ancient ruins at Akrotiri and admire the scarlet-colored bay of Red Beach
- Visit the beautiful village of Oia with its whitewashed houses
- Benefit from a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Local english speaking guide
Pick-up and drop-off from the nearest point accessible by car in all hotels in Santorini
All Fees and Taxes
Entrance fees to Akrotiri (€ 12)
Entry/Admission to Venetsanos Winery and Estate Argyros from 15-20 euros p.p
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please provide pick up information details:
Hotel/Accommodation Name, Address, and Phone Number
Airbnb host's phone number
Flight number (if applicable)
Cruise ship name (if applicable)
Arrival time (if applicable)
Traveler phone number
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Ferry Port, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Τελεφερίκ Σαντορίνης - Άνω Σταθμός, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please confirm address, pickup location and time when would you like start the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Unique Experience Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Hour Private Best of Santorini Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Hour Private Best of Santorini Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6-Hour Private Best of Santorini Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Hour Private Best of Santorini Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Hour Private Best of Santorini Experience
330 to 360 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Sporting EventsBus ToursHikingWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGreeceShore Excursions - AthensCatamaran Cruises - AthensSporting Events - AthensBus Tours - AthensHiking - AthensWater Tours - AthensWalking Tours - AthensPorts of Call Tours - AthensHalf-day Tours - AthensShore Excursions - SantoriniCatamaran Cruises - SantoriniSporting Events - SantoriniBus Tours - SantoriniHiking - SantoriniWater Tours - SantoriniWalking Tours - SantoriniPorts of Call Tours - SantoriniHalf-day Tours - SantoriniShore Excursions - RhodesCatamaran Cruises - RhodesSporting Events - RhodesBus Tours - RhodesHiking - RhodesWater Tours - RhodesWalking Tours - RhodesPorts of Call Tours - RhodesHalf-day Tours - RhodesCategory
Venetian Lighthouse Tours & TicketsAquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue Centre Tours & TicketsBee Museum Tours & TicketsWhite Door Theater (White Door Theatro) Tours & TicketsWhite Beach Tours & TicketsIlias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum Tours & TicketsDora Stratou Greek Dances Theater Tours & TicketsKourtaliotiko Gorge Tours & TicketsZante Water Village Tours & TicketsLimnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis) Tours & TicketsArchanes Tours & TicketsSt. Spyridon Church (Agios Spyridon) Tours & TicketsWaterpark Rhodes Tours & TicketsParliament Building (Vouli) Tours & TicketsOld Venetian Harbor Tours & TicketsMuseum of Cycladic Art Tours & TicketsFrangokastello Beach Tours & TicketsKahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsLido Waterpark Tours & TicketsLittle Venice Tours & Tickets