5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Watch ancient history take shape before you on this five-day tour, featuring historic churches that date back to Biblical times. Departing from Izmir, combine the early history of Christianity with pre-Christian heritage, including a visit to an Acropolis and Temple of Apollo. This tour takes you to a huge variety of distinct and antique sites. Avoid the hassle of planning a complex itinerary; on this tour, your itinerary is taken care of.
- Small groups allow for friendly interactions, and make this tour a great option for families
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Biblical and political history of this historic place
- If you’ve travelled Turkey extensively, this tour presents the country in a new light
- All entry fees and accommodation included, saving you hours of planning and stress
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation in 4 star Centrally Located hotels
Professional Bible-Oriented Licenced Tour guide
4 Dinners and 4 Breakfasts
Transport by air-conditioned Minivan/Minibus
Entrance Fees ( Our guide will have pre-paid tickets to skip the line )
Hotels in Izmir : Kaya Prestige Hotel or Hilton Garden Inn Bayrakli or similar
Hotels in Pamukkale: Colossae Thermal or Pam Thermal Hotel or similar
Hotels in Kusadasi : Carina Hotel or Marina Suits or similar
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our representative will have your name sign at the airport on arrival day
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
Private Tour for your family
3/27/2021 - 12/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 11:30 PM|
Mini group Tour Max. 10 Guests
1/1/2017 - 12/4/2022
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Arrival and departure details are requested
- Visit to holy places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques, synagogues bare shoulders are not permitted, nor shoes in mosques.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship such as churches, monasteries, mosques synagogues and selected museums. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. Shoes are not allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Accommodations can be upgraded to 5 star hotels with extra $135 per person in double room
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Small Group (Max. 10 Pax) & Private Tours in Turkey
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day MINI Group Seven Churches of Asia Minor Tour (Max. 10 Guests)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day MINI Group Seven Churches of Asia Minor Tour (Max. 10 Guests)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day MINI Group Seven Churches of Asia Minor Tour (Max. 10 Guests)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day MINI Group Seven Churches of Asia Minor Tour (Max. 10 Guests)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingIzmirBus Tours - Aegean CoastArchaeology Tours - Aegean CoastMulti-day Tours - Aegean CoastHistorical Tours - Aegean CoastBus Tours - SelçukArchaeology Tours - SelçukMulti-day Tours - SelçukHistorical Tours - SelçukBus Tours - KusadasiArchaeology Tours - KusadasiMulti-day Tours - KusadasiHistorical Tours - KusadasiCategory