9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
A rugged wilderness carved with dramatic gorges, Saklikent National Park is the perfect outdoor adventure. Experience it on this dynamic full-day trip, with swimming stops at Patara Beach and Kaputas Beach, a photo stop at the ruins of ancient Xanthos, and a 4WD safari to hike Saklikent Gorge and the Gizlikent falls. Your package includes transfers, breakfast, entrance fees and a buffet lunch: drinks are at your own expense.
- Saklikent National Park day trip from Kas or Kalkan with 4WD safari
- Hike rugged canyons and capture stunning waterfall selfies
- Stay fueled with pancakes for breakfast and a local buffet lunch
- Round-trip hotel transfers keep things simple and let you indulge
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Andifli Mah, Bahçe Sk. no:6/d D:07580, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
opposite of post office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tatil Sihirbazı Travel Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saklikent Gorge Jeep Safari From Kas And Kalkan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Saklikent Gorge Jeep Safari From Kas And Kalkan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saklikent Gorge Jeep Safari From Kas And Kalkan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saklikent Gorge Jeep Safari From Kas And Kalkan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Saklikent Gorge Jeep Safari From Kas And Kalkan
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKas4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - Turkish RivieraNature and Wildlife - Turkish RivieraSafaris - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory