2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Venture inland for a 3-day coach tour of Cappadocia’s most memorable sights from Kemer, including a stop at the famous Mevlana Museum in Konya and a tour of an underground city. Visit the fairy chimneys of Devrent and Pasabag valleys, Uchisar Castle, Cavusin village and the pottery town of Avanos. This action-packed tour includes accommodation, breakfast and dinner, but for the full experience, upgrade to include a magical sunrise hot air balloon flight, a Turkish folklore show or a Whirling Dervish sema ceremony.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
Breakfast(2x at the hotel)
Buffet dinner2x at the hotel)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Turkish night show in Cappadocia and whirling dervishes show (optional)
3 days' worth of lunch and drinks
Entrance fees to Goreme Open Air Museum
Balloon ride(optional). Must be booked from tour guide
Accommodation is based on a double-occupancy room. Single supplement is 10€ per night
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from main entrance of your hotel in Kemer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cappadocia 3-Day Tour from Kemer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cappadocia 3-Day Tour from Kemer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cappadocia 3-Day Tour from Kemer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cappadocia 3-Day Tour from Kemer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cappadocia 3-Day Tour from Kemer
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKemerBus Tours - Turkish RivieraOvernight Tours - Turkish RivieraMulti-day Tours - Turkish RivieraWalking Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraCategory