2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Judder down dirt tracks, splash through muddy streams and traverse steep ravines on this adrenaline-fuelled quad biking tour from Kemer. Learn how to drive your quad, then venture off-road on a thrilling 1.5-hour circuit and discover the hidden landscapes of the Taurus Mountains.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Gasoline / fuel
Use of helmet
1,5 hours quad biking
Hotel pickup and drop-off
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Quad Safari in Kemer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Quad Safari in Kemer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Quad Safari in Kemer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Quad Safari in Kemer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKemer4WD Tours - Turkish RivieraSporting Events - Turkish RivieraExtreme - Turkish Riviera4WD Tours - AntalyaSporting Events - AntalyaExtreme - Antalya4WD Tours - AlanyaSporting Events - AlanyaExtreme - AlanyaCategory